2009 Ford PickupCRM Mitchell1 2022-09-20T21:59:54+00:00
- FLUID FILM® is manufactured using an intricate heating and blending process, which combines unrefined wool wax with selective polar agents and corrosion inhibitors, creating a unique, lanolin-based formulation that stops existing rust on contact. Penetrating on contact, it creates a fluid, self-healing barrier that is always active and will not chip or crack, protecting vehicle undercoating’s and exposed metals for extended periods of time. Safe for use on all metals, it will stop pitting in chrome, will not harm most paints or plastic, and has exceptional lubricating properties, penetrating to stop squeaks and provide lasting lubricity for all moving parts. Electrically non conductive, FLUID FILM® has a high flash point and a thin, flexible composition, making it a perfect protectant for battery terminals and electrical connections.
- CENTER SUPPORT BEARING – Remove & Replace – One
- PERFORM LUBE OIL AND FILTER SERVICE.Drained engine oil. Removed and replaced oil filter. Lubed and greased all applicable chasis components.Set tire pressures to appropriate specs. Topped off all fluids. Removed wheels to inspect brakes, tire roation if needed.
- Replace front brake pads and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- ROTATE AND RE BALANCE ALL 4 WHEELS
JOHN M. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/16/2022