- INSPECTED CAR FOR SAFETY ISSUES AND CREATED A LIST OF RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE COSTUMER FOR THE FUTURE.
- Replace front brake pads and front brake disc rotors. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Replace rear pads and rotors. Retract rear brake caliper actuators. Clean and lubricate rear brake caliper slide mechanism and pins. Adjust parking brake. Road test vehicle.
- complete under car rust proof
- headlamp restoration
- lube oil filter
- Flush Transmission Fluid
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- mount and balance two tires
- EVACUATE AND RECHARGE AC SYSTEM
CAROL L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/3/2021